Nyah Project (“Nyah”) values each of its donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors' contact and financial information. All online and offline donor transactions with Nyah Project are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized Nyah Project employees.
How We Use YOUR Information
Nyah Project collects the following personal information from our donors: donor name, acknowledgement name, amount donated, address, telephone number, and email address. Your information is used for internal purposes only. Nyah Project does not sell or lease donor information. Donor information will only be used by Nyah Project to:
- Distribute receipts for donations;
- Thank donors for their contribution;
- Inform donors about current and upcoming activities, including additional opportunities to support Nyah Project;
- Track and analyze donor data;
- Comply with current rules and regulations governing IRC 501(c)(3) financial reporting; and
- Comply with any reporting requirements related to specific grants or contributions.
DONOR STATEMENT OF RIGHTS
1. To be informed of Nyah Project’s mission, of the way Nyah Project intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for its intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on Nyah Project’s Board of Directors and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to Nyah Project’s most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used by Nyah Project for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of all contributions to Nyah Project.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To be assured that their contact information will not be used if so chosen by the donor.
8. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
If you have additional questions about Nyah Project or its Privacy Policies, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.